Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
For questions or concerns, please contact Kira Sedivy, firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-648-2541 ext. 117.
Please read the following, sign and return completed form to the Rental Coordinator
Baseball / Softball field rental is $25 for the first hour $7.50 per each additional half hour (30 minutes)
Fee applies only to hourly rentals for practices or events. No pre-work by City staff to prepare fields.
The following is NOT permitted in ANY City Park or Playground:
Motorized Bikes or Scooter
No Glass Containers
(1) DAMAGE TO CITY PROPERTY: The Lessee is responsible for damage to any/all city property caused by participants and their spectators involved in the event and will be held accountable. The Lessee also agrees to comply with all obligations by applicable regulations and codes of the City, Fire and Police Department. The Lessee shall not destroy, deface, damage, impair or remove any part of the premises or property or allow any other person to do so. No taking, cutting or injury of any vegetation in any City Park is allowed.
(2) CANCELLATION: The contact person must notify the Park Manager or Rental Coordinator of cancellation five (5) business days prior to scheduled event or forfeit all fees paid.
(3) VEHICLES must be parked in designated parking areas. Vehicles are not allowed to behind the playing areas with exception of authorized City vehicles.
(4) LIGHTS: All light(s) must be off by 10 PM.
(5) NO BATTING PRACTICE AGAINST ANY FENCES
(6) TERMINATION: The City reserves the right to deny or terminate this contract at any time based on the user violating any City Ordinance or refusing to strictly abide by the terms set forth in this contract.
Justin Community Park and other parks of the City are all important resources to our community. We would ask for your voluntary cooperation in the implementation of park resolution, which states in part alcoholic beverage possession prohibited. No person shall consume an alcoholic beverage of any kind or variety in any park, playground or recreational complex. Also, a short reminder, whatever beverage you do consume, must be in a container other than glass, as glass is prohibited for safety reasons in all parks. Again, thank you for your cooperation and assistance.
Acceptance of Conditions
In signing this Permit, I acknowledge having read, understand and agreed to these procedures and having accepted a copy of this agreement. I agree to indemnify and hold the City of Justin, Parks and Fields Department, its officers, agents, servants, and employees free and clear of all claims of damage for injury to persons or property occurring in an arising from my used of the park as noted above, and to defend any action against the City of Justin resulting from any such claim, without cost to the City. I have read, understand and adhere to any conditions set forth.
By signing below, you certify that you have read this application, followed all instructions, understand its contents, and supplied true and correct information herein to the best of my knowledge and belief.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field