OCT. 2, 2021 | Justin Community Park
From bull riding to mutton busting, along with vendor opportunities and other fun fall activities, we can’t wait to bring the community out for this new event held at Community Park!
This event will serve as a fundraiser for the City of Justin Emergency Services.
$5 per person
$20 per family (max 6 people)
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE, OR BRING CASH TO CITY HALL. CASH SALES WILL BE AVAILABLE DAY-OF.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
8 a.m. - Vendor Setup
10 a.m. - Doors Open
12 noon - Rodeo Performance
1-2:30 p.m. - Mutton busting signup at arena
3 p.m. - Mutton Busting (Children participation allowed)
6 p.m. - Rodeo Performance
8 p.m. - Movie Night
PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST RULES
1. Fill out this form to reserve your space in the competition. Separate categories will be provided for adults vs. children. Forms must be completed no later than Monday, September 27.
2. Drop your pumpkin off at City Hall no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, October 1. Ask for Holly Norris or tell them you are participating in the Fall Fest carving contest. Participants will receive (1) free ticket per entry to the Pumpkin Carving Contest upon dropping off your pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins will be displayed in a special tent at Justin Fall Fest.
4. Encourage your friends and family in attendance at Fall Fest to vote using the QR code available in the contest tent.
Winners will be announced at 5 p.m. in the rodeo arena.
Categories to include:
- Adult - Best overall
- Adult - Scariest
- Adult - Best "Justin" Pumpkin
- Kids - Best overall
- Kids - Most Magical
- Kids - Best "Justin" Pumpkin
PUMPKIN DESSERT CONTEST RULES
Participants may bring (1) pumpkin dessert to be judged at Justin Fall Fest by community leaders. By participating in this event, you agree to allow the City of Justin to publish your recipe in our Justin Fall Fest recipe book, with credit to you, profiting Justin Emergency Services.
This form must be completed no later than 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 30. Desserts must be brought to the contest tent between 12 - 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 2 at Community Park. Participants must pay $5 entrance fee for the festival.
Desserts must be covered/wrapped when dropped off at contest tent, and should have a piece of paper notating the participant's first and last name. A copy of your recipe should be provided at check-in at the dessert tent, if not already supplied with this form.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
DOG COSTUME CONTEST RULES
1. Upon entering Justin Fall Fest, please notify ticketing agents of your desire to participate in the contest. Provide them with your name and your dog's name(s).
2. Visit the rodeo arena entrance no later than 2 p.m. to check in for judging.
3. All dogs must be leashed at all times, violation of this policy will result in removal from the event.
Winners will be announced after 2 p.m. judging in the rodeo arena.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- All American Towing
- AMya Creations
- Autumn Raine Boutique
- Becks Beauty Company
- Bells Book Nest
- Bloomfield Homes
- Bluebonnets of Denton Landscaping LLC
- Brookson Builders
- Clate's custom woodworks
- Construction by Southern Roots
- Country Home Candles
- County Line Moving
- Cowhide Haven
- Dancing Dahlia Boutique
- Duffy Dental Ranch
- Family Creations
- Girls Who Twirl Cotton Candy
- Heather's Home Decor
- Kate Addison
- LFR Powersports
- LiL BRITCHES BOUTIQUE
- Lolli's Brittle
- Mule Barn
- Nexus Chiropractic
- Office Equity Solutions
- PaPa's Sunshine Sno Ball Co.
- Pirate Patch's Treasures
- Rock It
- Savannah's Treasure
- SAY Global
- SOMETHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN
- Southern Roots DnA, LLC
- State Farm
- Sunshine Candles
- Tammy's Creative Creations
- Texas Patina
- The Mystery Box Resale Boutique
- The painted lady-bug
- The Purple Stitch
- U Name It Sweets
- united propane
- Wild Boards TX
- Wood-N-Rose by Bethany Anne
Interested in participating as a vendor or sponsor?
- It may rain. Will this event still take place?
- Do I need tickets for this event?
- Can I buy tickets on-site?
- I purchased my tickets via Eventbrite. How do I get in?
- I am a sponsor/guest of a sponsor. How do I get in?
- Will I be able to use my credit card at this event?
- Will an ATM be available?
- Can I enter into the rodeo?
- How do I sign my child up for mutton busting?
- How much is mutton busting?
- Will you provide a vest and helmet for mutton busting?
- Where do I park for this event?
- How do I enter a contest?
- How much are raffle tickets?
- How do I purchase raffle tickets?
- How do I know if I’ve won a raffle item?