The City of Justin is closely monitoring the national outbreak of COVID-19. The City continues to work with and take guidance from our public health partners at Denton County Public Health, The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure the City has best practices in place for the general public.
City Hall is open to the public at this time. We continue to encourage you to make payments over the phone or online. Masks are required to enter the building.
- Residents can pay their water bill by utilizing the drop-box outside of City Hall or online.
- All credit card fees have been suspended at this time to encourage the use of online payments.
- If you are unable to pay online or have questions about your account, staff can be reached at 940-648-2541, ext. 2.
- Permit applications and development submittals can be accepted through the Mygov portal.
- For other development-related questions, staff can be reached at 940-648-2541, ext. 5.
- Defendants are encouraged to use the online payment service.
- For other options, including deferred adjudication or defensive driving options, please contact the municipal court staff at 940-648-2541, ext. 1.
The Library is closed to the public. For Curbside Pickup, you can email the library with your library card information and list (Titles) of books and we will arrange a pickup time. If you have any questions you can also call 940-648-2541 to place your order!
The City Council continues to meet via teleconference and we will share that information as part of any future posted agenda in order to allow for members of the public to join and provide comment.