- Utility Billing
- Utility Payment Options
Utility Payment Options
You may pay your monthly city utility bill online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note you will be assessed a 3% processing fee when using a credit card.
To log in to the City Utility Pay Online System please enter your account number or last name and street name.
Although payments are reflected on the system almost immediately, transactions will not post to your utility account until funds are transferred from the credit card company or financial institution. Please allow two business days for online payments to apply to your account and add extra time for days near a city holiday.
Credit Card Fees apply to:
- Online Credit Card payments
- In-person Credit Card payments
- Over the Phone Credit Card payments
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO READ YOUR WATER BILL
Automatic Bank Draft
To sign up for Automatic Bank Draft, fill out our Bank Draft form (found online or get a printed copy at the front desk). We will need the completed form as well as a voided check to set this up. Your payment will draft out of your bank account every month on the 10th or following business day. There is NO FEE associated with this payment method. Please note, this process takes up to 60 days.
Bank Bill Pay
To set this up you will need to visit your financial institution and set up bill pay with them. Your bank will draft the payment from your account and send us a paper check through the mail. Please be aware payments that are received late due to the mail are not exempt from a late fee being added. There is NO FEE associated with this payment method.
The Utility Billing Department is always available for any and all customer service needs. Cash, check, money order, and credit/debit card payments are accepted at the front desk. Cash, check, and money order payments DO NOT have a fee associated with them. All card payments at the front desk will incur a 3% processing fee.
Payments made with the front desk over the phone will have to be made with a card payment. This payment method will incur a 3% processing fee.
There are two options for online payments, Quick Pay and Recurring Payments.
- Quick Pay: You will sign on to make this payment with your water account number and your last payment amount. You will then follow the prompts to make your payment via Debit or Credit card. This WILL INCUR a 3% processing fee.
- Recurring Payments: To set this up you will create an online account with your account number and last payment amount. You will add your card information and select the day you would like the system to run your card for your utility payment. This payment method WILL INCUR a 3% card fee every month when the card is run. Please be aware the due date is ALWAYS the 10th of the month. Payments set to run after the 10th are NOT excluded from accessing a late fee.
Mail in Payments and Drop Box Payments
All non-card payment methods are accepted through the mail and in the drop box. Payments mailed in are all processed the same day we get them, any drop box payments placed in the box after 3:30 pm are processed the following business day. Please be aware payments that are received late due to the mail are not exempt from a late fee being added. There is NO FEE associated with these payment methods.
Pay by Mail
Please enclose the return portion of your statement to send payment by mail. Send payment to the City of Justin:
P.O. Box 129
Justin, TX 76247
Checks should be made payable to the City of Justin. Do not pay with cash when paying by mail.
Pay by Dropping Off
An after-hours drop box is located on the front porch of Justin City Hall:
415 N College Avenue
Justin, TX 76247
Please be sure to pay by check made payable to the City of Justin. Do not pay with cash when depositing payments in the drop box.