- Bishop Park - Historical marker, creek observation deck, picnic tables with B.B.Q. grills
- City Hall Park - Children's play structures, tennis court, sand volleyball court, a backstop for a practice field, and covered pavilion with B.B.Q. grill
- Community Park - Walking trail (concrete), children's play structures, three baseball/coed softball fields, one youth softball, and soccer fields
- Reatta Park - Basketball court (concrete), walking trail, children's play structures, pond with observation deck, covered pavilion with B.B.Q. grills
- Tally Park - Pond for catch and release only fishing
- Timberbrook - Beginning of a trail system just north of Timberbrook Parkway along Oliver Creek. Future facilities may include additional sports fields, dog parks, and extensions of the trail system
Baseball/Softball Complex - Community Park
- 3 baseball fields and 1 softball
- Multi-use fields can accommodate up to high school levels, softball can accommodate up to high school
Gymnasium Rental rates are $20 per hour for the first hour and $10 an hour each additional for residents, $30 an hour for the first hour, and $20 an hour each additional for non-residents. A deposit is required of $100 to hold the requested rental date.
Justin also has a historical marker located in Bishop Park.